Outbound Sales Agent
- BTR (Fiji) Pte Limited
- Lot 5, Bulawai Subdivision, Votualevu, Nadi.
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations located overseas. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Outbound Sales Agent.
We are seeking a self motivated, highly organized individual with great attention to detail. Dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
The focus is to grow the Franchise by building our current network.
The role requires researching and qualifying leads online & over the phone. Gathering information, generating interest, qualifying prospects (initially via a telephone survey) and setting appointments between interested prospects and the Sales team.
- Learn to represent the company’s key value proposition to potential prospects.
- Telephone leads to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and set appointments
- Understand the prospects current needs and future interest of product/ service.
- Gather and record insights from lead calls to develop sales messages/ and overcome common objections to setting meetings
- Source referrals and develop a pipeline of prospects.
- Maintain and expand the database of leads and client records
- Enter contact activity and insight notes in the CRM system
- Attend sales training and meetings as needed
The successful applicant must have:
- Self-motivated and Goal-oriented
- Warm and engaging with a positive personality
- Passionate about helping and developing people and/or business
- Exceptional listening, questioning and rapport building skills.
- The drive to get things done to a high standard
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Looking for long term growth in their career
- Strong phone presence with excellent verbal and reasoning skills
- Strong written communications skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Dialing dozens of calls per day
- Preparation of call plans/ guides/emails and voice mail messages
- Working with Insightly or similar CRM
- Someone who knows their way around technology
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for an opportunity to be interviewed, applicants will need to meet the criteria below:
- Form 7 Pass or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Fluent in the English language both written and verbal with excellent communication skills
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
- Meet the Qualifications and Experience Criteria
- Willing to work overtime if need arises
- We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first and second dose of the COVID-19 vaccination
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent places of work and ensure their contact details are current.
- Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us
- Job Application Details Application: Vacancy no - BTR20220302 Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]