- Asco Motors
- Labasa, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Asco Motors is a subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho South Pacific Holdings and is the only authorized dealer and distributor of Toyota and Yamaha in Fiji. When you join Asco Motors, you will become part of a global company that promotes a family friendly environment and seeks to achieve world-class standards in all areas of our business. In Fiji Asco Motors is an automotive dealer/distributor, and employs over 300 staff. Asco Motors markets quality products and services with franchises that include Toyota, Yamaha, Bridgestone, Kobe, Massey Ferguson and Avis.
The Parts Advisor will be responsible for the sale of automotive parts to Retail and trade customers. This position reports to the Parts Manager and is based in Labasa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet customers;
- Determine customer requirements and needs;
- Ensure that proper inventory control is in place;
- Process customer invoices and quotations and maintain purchase orders;
- Keep in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone;
- Find specific needed or requested parts in databases / warehouses;
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Promote good health and safety practices, follow and support the implementation of ANZEN requirements to ensure a safe working environment.
- A proven background and experience in Parts Sales and Canvassing;
- A pass in Fiji School Leaving Certificate:
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours;
- Work well in a customer-focused environment;
- Computer literacy;
- Strong work ethic;
- Excellent time management skills;
- A valid and clean manual driving license.
- Job Application Details Apply Today Interested persons meeting the above criteria can submit their written applications with CV Asco Motors is an equal opportunity employer