JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
An excellent opportunity has become available for a dedicated and motivated Parts Technical Administrator to join Carptrac – Raiwai Branch.
- Handling all parts technical and group parts operations issues.
- Management follow up on completed/ active orders and escalate orders on weekly basis.
- Liaise with customers who require technical support and over viewing on required parts.
- Assist Parts Interpreter in raising technical tickets/ cases required for solution.
- Liaising with Caterpillar and other suppliers on parts technical issues.
- Schedule meetings with Caterpillar on assisting dealer with technical functions.
- Provide recommendation to parts needed in stock after customer analysis.
- Assist Parts Interpreter in managing customer complaints.
- Provide support to inventory team as and when required.
- Provide training and support to Parts Interpreter and Parts Advisor.
- Preparing action plan for complex customers.
- Carrying out meetings with branches on technical side including branch visitations and customer visitation.
- Constantly review technical practices and procedures to innovate and design improved systems and ensure smooth implementation to maximize efficiency.
- Undertake any additional duties designated by the immediate manager.
- 5 plus years experience in Automotive/ Heavy Machinery discipline.
- Group 2 and 9 license in mandatory for this role.
- Knowledge on CWS, SIS, DSN website in raising tickets.
- Ability to resolve complex situations on technical side for heavy machinery.
- Have a can do attitude and ability to perform duties under less supervision.
- Proficient in Ms Office in including Ms Excel, Ms Word, Ms Powerpoint etc.
- Job Application Details How to Apply If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on "Apply Now" or emailed to [email protected] with subject "Application for Parts Technical Administrator". Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 5th August, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.