WE ARE HIRING!!
Do you thrive on challenge and are able to handle pressure? Do you have a highly developed writing and
negotiation skills with a strong sense of fairness? Is customer service your superpower? Are you reliable,
responsible, and dependable? Do you have excellent communications skills?
If so, we want YOU in our team I
Fiji Airports (FA) is a Government Commercial Company in Fiji, we operate 15 airports and provide air navigation services in Fiji and the region with over 400 employees.
We are seeking to recruit a strategic, critically thinking, enthusiastic self-starter and highly motivated individual to be part of our team.
About the roles
These roles will be responsible for delivering an effective, efficient, and legally compliant functions and services that meet the needs of Fiji Airports and effectively support the management in the achievement of its corporate goals and objectives. The incumbents will be expected to propose, research, consult on and implement new initiatives that promotes Fiji Airports as an employer of choice.
You may be experienced personnel looking for a role in aviation or a novice with attributes that fit our requirements. This is a unique opportunity to work with an inspiring team in a sector that benefits the entire country.
VACANCY : PAYROLL OFFICER
The Finance Payroll Officer will be responsible for following and managing Fiji Airport’s payroll data. Diploma level qualification in accounting
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant payroll experience.
- A well-developed ability to work independently to meet regular deadlines.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting and payroll procedures, familiarity with Fiji’s Labor Legislation and advanced mathematical skills.
- Ability to process payment checks on time and resolve payroll issues in a timely manner.
- Job Application Details If you are the person we are seeking, please submit your application together with the Fiji Airports Employment Application Form and your curriculum vitae which must include a minimum of three referees. Additional information about this role and the employment application form is available on our website: http://www.airportsfiii.com/vacancies.php All applications must be emailed to recruitment(5)fiiiairports.com.fi Applications close at 4pm on Friday 04 November 2022. Connecting the World to Fiji and her people