JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
As a member of our People and Culture team, you will coordinate with our business units to determine recruitment needs and execute the disciplinary process.
This is a versatile, varied, and challenging role in which you will have a real opportunity to shape the recruitment process in order to attract excellent candidates to the Centrecom team. You must be a critical thinker who can use a variety of best HR practices.
It could be an exciting next step for a seasoned recruitment consultant seeking a new challenge. You will have the opportunity to participate in new HR projects as well as share feedback and insights on the HR best practices with our leadership team in order to ensure the best possible results.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide awareness on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent;
- 2-3 years of previous experience in a similar role;
- Extensive experience in end to end recruitment;
- Excellent communication skills with a friendly, outgoing, and positive approach;
- High attention to detail coupled with demonstrated problem solving and investigation skills;
- Good knowledge of MS Office skills are essential;
- Ability to manage time and take a proactive approach;
- Ability to motivate and work on staff developments;
- Experience issuing employment contracts;
- Resilient, agile, self – aware and have high; and
- Integrity, enjoy problem solving and customer facilitation.
Remuneration and Benefits
- A secure career with a strong fast-growing company
- Competitive salary package
- Medical Insurance
- Access to discounted travel
- Ongoing career development and training
- Work in a fun and supportive team
- Job Application Details Application Process If this is what you're searching for, send your resume and a curriculum vitae outlining your qualifications and relevant experience to [email protected] with the subject "People & Culture Officer - Nadi" ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. "Pacific Centrecom (Fiji) Limited is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”