JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Central Pacific Chemicals Pte Ltd is a leading Manufacturer and Distributor of Chemicals in Fiji. CPCL is a key supplier of chemical products and services to our customers across a range of critical and essential industries in the water and food sectors.
We aro socking a committed and enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic team at our Lautoka Terminal for the following vacancy.
PLANT AND PROCESS OPERATOR
- Ensure completion of all production tasks by meeting product specifications through safe operations of plants in compliance with CPCL SOP’s,
- Proper handling and storage of goods/chomicals for delivery or supply to customers in compliance with CPCL quality standards.
- Ensure periodical §preventative maintenance inspection and activities are completed and reported in a timely manner.
- Assist with all plant and site maintenance as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Loading/Unioading of freight containers on site as per |CPCL movement and storage SOPs. |
- A Certificate or Diploma in Engineering. Chemistry. Industrial Technology or related discipline is desirable but not necessary.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a manufacturing plant, factory or related roles is essential.
- Knowledge of chamicals and its manufacturing. storage and safety procedures
- Ability to drive a forklift with a current Group 9 driving license.
We offer an above market salary in line with experience and skill set.
- Job Application Details (if you aro interested in this role, please forward your application with a detailed resume via email to: [email protected] OR hand delivered to Lot 1, Wailada industrial Estate, Lami.