JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
PLANT MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL
Technix Pacific Pte Limited, suppliers of bulk bitumen & bitumen products to the South Pacific, requires a Plant Maintenance Personnel at its Rokobili Terminal. The successful applicant will assist in the operation & maintenance of the bitumen production facility.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A Trade Certificate or a Diploma in Plant Maintenance Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge in troubleshooting plant equipment faults.
- Knowledge on plumbing and heating systems.
- A clear understanding on the operational processes of plant equipment.
- A drive to satisfy customer expectations in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication skills in both English reading & writing.
- A proven ability to work in shifts & under minimal supervision.
- Proven planning & organisational abilities.
- The ability to mentor, coach & develop a well-functioning team.
- A punctual & reliable character.
- A group 2 & a forklift (group 9) driving license would be an added advantage.
A drug test and medical check will be undertaken prior to employment.
- Job Application Details All applications must be sent either by post or emailed to: The Maintenance Supervisor Technix Pacific Pte Limited Private Mail Bag GPO Suva Email: [email protected]