Pricing Analyst (Laucala Beach) : Readvertised
- Fiji Post
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Assess data from a variety of sources and using it to derive insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Use quantitative and qualitative methods to analyze competitor pricing, assess market share and margins, and track customer engagement in order to gain a complete picture of effective pricing strategies for their company’s offerings.
- Actively monitor industry trends, and develop strategies that take advantage of untapped market segments and help the company gain market share in new avenues.
- Work with Monitoring team to determine forecast revenue and market share information.
- Work closely with Head of Procurement and Sales and Marketing personnel to develop and enact competitive pricing strategies.
- Analyze data related to return on investment (ROI) for existing marketing and promotional programs, analyze customer response to marketing efforts, and determine more effective ways to reach customers and gain market share.
- Develop pricing tools that are used throughout the company to more quickly respond to changing market needs or trends.
- Present findings to executives, marketing teams, and sales personnel through weekly or monthly meetings.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, or economics. A background in marketing, finance, or business administration will be an advantage.
- At least 1 year of experience in Pricing Analysis, Financial Forecasting, and Supermarket Pricing experience will be an added advantage.
- A good command of English (both written and oral) with the ability to articulate issues and recommendations in a concise manner.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills and ability to adhere to tight work schedules.
- Must be a team player.
- Job Application Details Note: Candidates who have applied previously, need not re-apply Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fj and have it sent to the address below: “Vacancy Number: Title” Head of Human Resources Post Fiji Pte. Limited P O Box 40 SUVA Or electronically Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying. Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer