JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
These positions will be reporting to the respective Team Leaders.
– 8 positions will be based at the Frozen Goods site in Shalimar Street, Samabula.
– 10 positions will be based at the Crest Processing Plant in Colo-I-Suva.
The nature of the role includes:
· Meeting and exceeding the daily production targets.
· Maintaining exceptional food quality standards.
· Assisting team members to allocate raw and packaging material.
· Operating machinery efficiently when required with minimal supervision.
· Weighing and packing products to specification.
– Ensuring company quality, hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to at all times
Key skills and attributes required:
· A pass in Year 12 or equivalent is required.
· Working experience in a similar position in an FMCG company.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Be physically fit with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
· The ability to work shifts.
· Have an eye for attention to detail.
- Job Application Details If this position appeals to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager and vaccination card to [email protected] with the email subject as the “Position Title”. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted. Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.