JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
The position will be based at the Energy Fiji Limited’s Head Office, Suva and will report to the Manager Inventory, Procurement and Supply Chain.
- Communicate and follow up on key result indicators with staff to maintain the clarity, tact and diplomacy to measure resultant based performances for the three stores
- Ensure Succession Planning is carried out for stores staff
- Monitoring of operational budgets and Inventory to ensure effective enterprise resource planning and management (ERP) for the three stores.
- Supervising management of the inventory system to the workplace relations on policy and procedures and develop team bonding through EFL Values
- Plan and Organise quarterly stocktakes and submits relevant reports for the three stores and be responsible for any variances to a tolerance level
- Prepare monthly stock turns report for ULSPI
- Carry out random checks on cycle counts and transactions processing
- Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders for management of government funded project planning & forecasting of inventory for other projects and any unplanned natural disasters such as cyclones and flooding so that the restoration programme is not hindered by the shortages of any materials/inventories. For Example TC Winston restoration works cost EFL an additional $11M worth of critical inventory over a period of 6-8 months
- Approve invoices for inventory received by stores staff before it is receipted in the inventory system
- Monitor and approve stores requisitions for ordering of materials
- Monitor and Manage Supplier Delivery In Full On Time In Spec’s (DIFOTIS) for items received by stores
- Ensure safe, clean and hazard free environment is maintained at all stores locations
- Prepare costing for sale of inventory items upon approval
- Responsible for costing and adjustment of second hand transformers returned to stores by the SBU’s upon receiving of all documents and reports (such as approvals, test reports)
- Responsible for providing costing for transformer upgrades to SBU’s on request
- Manage the stores procurement process for inventories for the three stores via effective collaboration with the Supply Chain Procurement team
- Carry out tender evaluation for Inventory related items as and when required and report to ULSPI
- Prepare daily/monthly inventory forecasting/planning by coordinating with the respective SBU their planned Capital Expenditure programmes as well as their annual preventive/routine Repairs and Maintenance programmes for ULSPI.
- Ensure minimum and maximum level is set for each stores so that materials are available at all time to avoid stock outs.
- Optimize the management of inventory at each stores to achieve set KPIs of the SBU
- Ensure there is minimum stock variances within the acceptable tolerance level at all three stores locations
- Responsible to ensure the efficient Management and operations of EFL’s entire Inventory system, processes and procedures to align to best practice are followed;
- Encourage innovation and new ideas for managing inventory that will promote efficiencies and streamlining of processes
- Manage and mitigate any business risks associated with inventory management for the three stores
- Ensure full compliance with Health and Safety of workers in the workplace
- Ensure full compliance with EFL inventory policy and procedures
- Responsible to the internal/external auditors for any audit pertaining to inventory and variances
- Provide daily/weekly inventory levels and reports to the ULSPI
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Manager Strategic Procurement & Inventory.
- The candidate should have a Diploma in Accounting, Commerce, Supply Chain or Business Administration with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar field.
- The incumbent shall have some knowledge of EFL’s power line materials. Must be computer literate and be well versed in using excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of Navision or any reputable software system will be an advantage. Also need to have valid full driving license.
- Job Application Details All applications must reach EFL no later than 4:00pm Monday 25th July, 2022. All applications will not be acknowledged and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted regarding an interview. If you have not been contacted by the Energy Fiji Limited, then your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying. EFL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER