- Aspen Medical
- Ba, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Aspen Medical is seeking enthusiastic candidate for the role of Procurement Officer. This successful candidate will be responsible for effectively administering all activities in the procurement department ensuring availability of stocks and services, medicines and similar health commodities.
- Quality Procurement services and advice are delivered within the agreed timeframes.
- Reviewing, comparing, analysing, and recommending products and services to be purchased to the Manager Procurement.
- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Quality reports are provided and outcomes are actioned in a timely and effective manner.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Ensure Procurement compliance to governance and accountability requirements.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analysis, and reports monthly.
- Preparing local and overseas purchase orders.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- At least 3 years of experience in a procurement role.
- Demonstrate ability to acquire on the job the skill quickly.
- Have some knowledge or understanding of the Procurement process.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work within a team environment.
- Must possess sound analytical and problem solving skills in resource-constrained environment.
- Good computer skills.
- Service oriented approach, with a commitment supporting the operational and corporate environment of the organization.
- Ability to relate to people from different backgrounds and cultures in a courteous manner.
- Demonstrated the ability to maintain confidentiality and neutrality, in a sensitive environment.
- Knowledge of the Health Services industry.
- Work experience in a functional area of Procurement or Purchasing.
- Job Application Details TO APPLY FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: https://myjobsfiji.com/job/24813/procurement-officer/