- Goodman Fielder
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
This position will be based at the Dry Goods site in Karsanji Street, Vatuwaqa reporting to the Site Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
- Improving operational efficiencies to increase production output.
- Collecting production process and equipment data for reports.
- Leading process improvements in production processes to increase Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Providing accurate Key Performance Indicator (KPI) dashboards to show Opportunities for Improvement (OFI) areas to management.
- Analysing production lines and proposing improvement projects.
- Improving records management for production team by working closely with Shift Supervisors.
- Building a repository of production documentation for audit and compliance requirements.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing or a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure and hit the ground running.
- Competent user of MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Advanced skills with Excel would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details How to apply If this opportunity appeals to you then click 'Apply now' and send us your cover letter and CV today! (YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED) Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.