- Danam (Fiji) Pte Ltd
- Lautoka, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Danam (Fiji) Pte Ltd is an Apparel Manufacturing company based in Lautoka, an equal opportunity employer and a leading exporter of apparel to some of the world’s top brands. We are looking for outstanding and dynamic individuals with reliability, honesty and integrity, to join our company for the following positions:
- The person will manage the overall running of the production department, managing on-time delivery and daily cell targets to meet sales.
- Must be practical on the shop floor and have knowledge of sewing, problem identification, machines, layouts, folders, process, bottleneck management, work-study, methods and quality. Technically sound.
Minimum Qualification: Required:
- Diploma or Degree in Garment / Apparel with 5 – 7 yrs. experience.
- Strong computer skills, especially in MS Office applications.
- Note: The Production Manager will be in charge of a whole production team total of 13 lines and the cutting department.
- Job Application Details How to Apply: Send fully documented (written application and C.V.)} including relevant details of qualifications, experience, certified academic certificate and transcripts, birth certificate, TIN letter, two (2) referees and a passport-sized photo are to be submitted via post or email to: The Human Resource Group Team Leader P.O. Box 1074, Lautoka or [email protected] Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within two weeks from the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We thank you for showing interest to join Danam. Check the Danam website www.danamfiji.com_for more details.