- Rooster Poultry
- Ba, Fiji
- Apr 18, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
If you want to join a world class organization in regards to the application of quality management practices and procedures, then Future Fanns Pte Limited could be the perfect choice.
Future Farms Pte Limited trading as Rooster Poultry is a major commercial poultry grower and processor hased across Ba, Lautoka and Nadi. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of BSP Life (Fiji) Ltd. The company is the recipient of the Prestigious Fiji Business Excellence President’s Award and has had ISO certifications on Quality and Food Safety for over 10 years.
We are seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above senior role, based at the processing plant in Ba, reporting to the General Manager. Essential functions of the role:
- Strategic priorities of the function with short-term and long-term goals.
- Apply leadership to develop staff and systems that will place operations in an industry leading position.
- Focused on improving processes and yields through innovative methodologies.
- Promotes an environment and culture of engagement where all employces feel respected, valued, and informed.
- Fulfills management responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s policies, standard operating procedures, good manufacturing practices (GMP) and ISO standards on chicken production.
- Leading the Health and Safety program of the function.
- Managing the overall repair and maintenance of the Production function.
The candidate should possess the following:
- At least S years’ experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary education in Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Quality management systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and desire to continuously improve.
- Demonstrate high standards of conduct and ethics.
An attractive salary package commensurate with qualification and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Job Application Details interested candidates should forward their application and detailed CV to: Email: [email protected])roosterpoultry.com.fj