- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Writing efficient, reusable, testable, and scalable application code using Python/Django
- Understanding, analysing and implementing – Business needs, feature modification requests, conversion into software components
- Developing – Backend components to enhance performance and receptiveness, server-side logic and platform, statistical learning models, highly responsive web applications
- Designing and implementing – High availability and low latency applications, data protection and security features
- Performance tuning and automation of applications
- Test-driven development – testing and debugging software applications with Python test framework
- Enhancing the functionalities of current software systems
- Working with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Creating predictive models for AI and ML-based features
- Keeping abreast with the latest technology and trends
- Follow industry best practices to build and release high-quality systems using CICD/SSDF toolsets
- Work closely with the application project/architecture team in Sydney
- Working in SCRUM projects as part of the DEV team
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in Computing Science / Information Systems
- Must have five years’ experience in Python with Django frameworks
- Hands-on experience in Web frameworks and RESTful APIs
- Experience with MySQL databases or other RDBMS
- two years’ experience in test-driven development
- Excellent working knowledge of CICD practices and SSDF disciplines
- Experience in Source code control systems, GIT preferred
- Experience working in an Agile team using scrum methods, preferred
- Communication skills – practical and amicable communication between groups, developers, testers, designers, and users
- Analytical skills – Good understanding of algorithms and logic that goes behind coding the application
- Good knowledge of Linux and Azure Cloud-based systems
- Good problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- ITIL V3 Foundation an added advantage
- Release documentation writing ability
- Ability to work on flexible hours, working in Sydney time zone
Strong career support in an international environment.
Great culture and colleagues.
Multifarious benefit programm.
- Job Application Details Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!