Quality Assurance Manager
- BhikaBhai Group of Companies
- Ba, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Quality Assurance Manager
Bhikhabhai And Company Pte Limited (“BBC”) is the largest manufacturer, retailer, and now exporter of sweets & snacks in Fiji aspiring to deliver delicious quality Indian sweets (Mithal) & snacks (Bhuja) to families in Fiji and abroad. With a history dating back to the late 1920s, being 100% local and family-owned, Bhikhabhai has touched the hearts of both locals and visitors and over the years have added catering of specializing Gujarati food to its services.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and dynamic Quality Assurance Manager who is passionate about our mission to upkeep our promise in serving quality products. The position will be based in Ba.
Reporting to the Executive Director – Production, the role’s key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing Quality and Food Safety policies and programs including HACCP, quality standards, GMP, Sanitation, Non-conforming material, maintenance etc.
- Manage day-to-day Food Safety and quality assurance function.
- Provide technical support to the site and management to enable all internal, external and regulatory food safety and quality standards to be met.
- Review, investigate and analyze customer complaints to determine root cause analyses and appropriate corrective actions.
- Create efficient document management. Create, report, and monitor food safety KPIs.
- Build awareness, training, and education programs to drive cultural and behavioral changes.
- Develops and implements internal auditing programs to drive continuous improvement of Quality and Food Safety programs.
- Carry our risk assessments and recommendations to senior management on potential food safety.
Key Attributes include:
- Degree in Food Technology or relevant tertiary qualification in Applied Science, Food Service or similar.
- At least 5 years of industry food safety experience including HACCP Program management
- Good experience in the Quality Assurance System in Food Manufacturing Industry.
- Possess a strong skillset in Project Management, Change Management and Time & Task Management.
- Has the ability to motivate the team and other departments and form strong habits for compliance
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- Job Application Details How to apply Applications for this position should include a current resume and an outline of your proven track record and experience to carry out the role and how you meet the criteria above. All applications will be treated with strict confidence and should be quoting “Quality Assurance Manager” to: Email: [email protected] Telephone enquires may be directed to HR Manager, Mr. Sakorio Rabull on Mobile # 9996734.