Quality Assurance Manager
- Goodman Fielder
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
This position will be based at the Crest Processing Plant in Colo-I-Suva and will be reporting to the National Quality Assurance Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
• Implementing site operational food safety and quality strategic plans and activities.
• Responsibility for site quality improvement/quality statistical analysis program.
• Sustaining site quality management/food safety management.
• Managing site lead indicator reporting to reduce quality lag indicators.
• Implementing site food safety and quality programmes to build capability.
• Driving a culture of high performance and accountability.
• Delivering on all change management initiatives aligned to the business strategy.
• Providing quality technical support to site leaders.
• Responsibility for leading and directing the site Quality team.
Key skills and attributes required:
• A bachelor’s degree in Food Technology/Laboratory Technology.
• 5+ years food safety and food quality experience at a middle leadership level in an FMCG company
• Demonstrated influencing capability across a business.
• Sound knowledge of food safety, food quality compliance on SQF, HACCP and ISO certifications with good understanding of manufacturing operations.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Job Application Details How to apply If this opportunity appeals to you then click https://myjobsfiji.com/job/25015/quality-assurance-manager/ and send us your cover letter and CV today! (YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED) Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.