Quality Controller – Alfa Pte Limited
- CJ Patel
- Wailada Road, Lami, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Alfa Pte Limited is a subsidiary of CJ Patel Group that manufactures hygiene and consumer products for Fiji and international markets such as Pacific Laundry Bar, Malumu tissues and Stelow and also holds the manufacturing license for world renowned international brand Janola. We are looking for suitable candidates for the position of Quality Controller to be based in our factory in Lami.
- Analyze raw materials & finished products according to the standard operating procedures and ensure proper documentation
- Maintain & follow-up ongoing compliance to the laboratory Internal Control (ICP)
- Ensure housekeeping in lab
- Receiving of raw material & packaging materials and ensure receiving is within compliance with set of standard requirements.
- Finished product release procedure is always met with all documentation is carried out in a timely manner
- Maintaining and Implementing International Standard Organization (ISO) in line with the quality management system.
- Participate in Traceability and Mock Recall Exercises
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Tertiary qualification in science related field – chemistry, biology, or lab technology –
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Should be performance driven and thrives on a fast paced and demanding environment, whilst under pressure.
- Have the drive, energy and personality to work as a team
- Job Application Details How to apply: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to apply online via link: https://app.hrmonise.com/job/2039/alfa-company-limited/QC For any further clarifications regarding the advertised position please contact the Human Resources Department via email on [email protected]