Quality & Process Improvement Supervisor
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
About Essity (Formerly known as Asaleo Care)
At Essity, we make it easier for hygiene, health, and well-being to be part of everyday life. Essity is a leading hygiene solutions company that is involved in the manufacturing and marketing of leading brands and high-quality products such as Drypers, Libra, Orchid, Viti, Sorbent, Softly, Handee Ultra, Deeko, TORK, and TENA.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and autonomous Export Sales Executive to join our family and contribute to growing our business and increasing our presence within the market.
About the Role
This role will report to the Operations Manager Pacific Islands. The role will be responsible for developing and recommending inspection and sampling techniques, quality control plans, and process control procedures. Auditing production outputs and suppliers, conducting research on product defects and recommending modifications to products or quality standards. Provide technical and analytical support for process improvement initiatives, develop process analysis and re-engineer where possible to improve efficiency and quality.
- To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Diploma or Degree in engineering, lab technology or any other relevant field.
- At least 3 years supervisory quality & process improvement experience in a manufacturing sector.
- Training in process improvement or Lean Manufacturing is preferred.
- Knowledge on ISO standards is preferred.
- Plan, implement and promote change and new ways of working in your area of responsibility.
If you enjoy being rewarded for your hard work and want to work for a company with strong ethos of taking care, then Essity is the place to be.
We welcome your enquiries and encourage your contact for any queries regarding these roles.
- Job Application Details Applications All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and should be forwarded to the following: Vacancy “Export Sales Executive Pacific Islands” Email: vacancy @asaleocare.com or Post: GPO Box 427, Suva Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday, 8th April 2022. For further information please contact Amitesh Sen on 341 0011.