- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Reporting to Manager Projects, you will be responsible for undertaking quantity surveying tasks on Civil and Building works and ensuring technical input for all Capital Projects, major/minor renovations and/or equipment upgrade are in accordance with relevant codes, standard industry best practices and delivered successfully within timelines, with best value for money, growing the Portfolio and in the best interest of the Fund.
The successful incumbent will be based in both Suva and Nadi, depending on work schedules.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or quantity surveying.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in design and project management.
• Good understanding of construction industry best practice and construction methodology.
• Knowledge of Building Codes and AS/NZS standards for building, electrical and service design.
• Strong estimating and financial analysis skills.
• Strong analytical, numerical and critical thinking skills.
• Good commercial awareness and attention to detail.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to organize, plan and strategize.
• Must have a valid group 2 driver’s license.
A market-driven salary will be offered to the successful candidate. Please note that incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
- Job Application Details TO APPLY FOR THE JOB FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW: https://myjobsfiji.com/job/24811/quantify-surveyor/