- Bred Bank
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Become part of BRED Bank (Fiji) Pte Ltd, subsidiary of the 2™ largest banking group in France, serving more than 31.2 million customers, employing more than 100,000 people worldwide, and
counting 9 million cooperative shareholders.
This is a full time position based at our Head Office reporting to the Head of HR & Training.
- Manage front-office duties including welcoming and attending to visitors, attending to telephone calls and enquiries.
- Oversee that front-office safety procedures and access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges) are managed.
- Perform clerical duties in order to maintain office administration.
- Provide relevant secretarial support such as making preparations for meetings etc.
- Handle couriers and dispatches by receiving, sorting and distributing daily mails to respective individuals or departments.
- Perform administrative duties including bookings for travel and accommodations for staff.
- Assist in administrative duties for the HR team.
- Ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness is maintained at all times.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a Bank.
- Preferably a Certificate or Diploma Front Office Management.
- Demonstrated capability for quick Jearning and progression within the organisation.
- Proven computer literacy in MS Office products, mainly MS Word and MS Excel.
- Pleasant personality, outstanding presentation and good written and oral communication.
- Ability to handle pressure and work with the team to achieve results.
- Proven record of quality work output.
- Job Application Details Apply to: Human Resources and Training, BRED Bank (Fiji) Pte Ltd, Private Mail Bag, Suva, Fiji or e-mail to: [email protected], Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.