Refrigeration Technician – Lautoka
- Coca Cola Amatil Fiji
- Lautoka, Fiji
Full time Logistics, Distribution and Warehouse Manufacturing
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensure the successful execution of maintenance, repair, preventative maintenance and quality assurance plans on all Cold drink equipment.
- Ensure 100% cold drink equipment verification.
- Conduct interdepartmental and customer equipment operational training.
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation of all activities.
- Ensure all department SOPs are adhered to and all documentation are in order.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify problems on all cold drink equipment.
- Able to work on rostered standby and flexible hours in a fast paced dynamic work environment.
- Ensure that costs are maintained within budget.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in the customer outlets.
- Achieving CCEP Fiji goals by actively taking part and contributing in a collaborative environment.
Qualifications and experience
- A Trade Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning with at least 2 years of industrial experience.
- Have a current valid license to handle ODS.
- Have a current valid Driver’s Licence.
- Experience in vending, post-mix, premix dispensing equipment and ice machines.
- Computer skills with certification – thoroughly familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiar with the Health & Safety and Environment Management requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be an effective team player, pro-actively participate and contribute to the team.
- Job Application Details Written applications with details of qualifications, relevant experience, referees and telephone contact should reach the address given below Human Resources Manager Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (Fiji) Ltd Private Mail Bag LAUCALA BEACH ESTATE