- Aspen Medical
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Aspen Medical is seeking aspiring candidates for the position of Registered Nurse. The successful candidate will promote clients’ wellbeing by providing high quality nursing care in a variety of settings and in accordance with stipulated legislations, regulations, policies and standards.
The roles and responsibilities of this position include:
- Provides quality nursing care that is timely through the use of the nursing process within the scope of practice
- Ability to work alongside a multidisciplinary team
- Monitors clients and refer for further care or to specialized services in a timely manner
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
- Protects clients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; controlled substance regulations; notifiable diseases/outbreaks; client confidence; and the public service code of conduct
- Manages and maintains nursing supplies and inventory
- Timely provision of well-structured care to individuals, families, or community clients.
- Continuity of care of clients is maintained at all times by proper documentation and reporting provision of patient centered care
- Nursing supplies are promptly managed, and inventory well maintained within specified times
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Hold a valid annual practicing license and registration as a general nurse with the Fiji Nursing Council
- Experience in nursing at a major hospital, community health or similar nursing environment
- Sound knowledge of basic nursing principles and clinical practices
- Good knowledge of the Nursing Act (2011), Scope of Practice, FNC Code of Ethics and Conduct, Public Service Code of Conduct, Occupational Health & Safety Act and relevant legislations
- Exceptional clinical nursing skills with the ability to care for patients using structured approaches within the scope of practice for registered nurses
- Ability to plan and manage the supply of pharmaceutical and consumables.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of patient or client information
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Service oriented approach, with a commitment to supporting the overarching values and goals of Aspen Medical globally
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details Contact Information For any queries on the position, please contact us via email [email protected] We value diversity and inclusivity in the workplace and actively encourage applications from qualified candidates, diverse cultural backgrounds, applicants with disabilities who possess relevant skills and knowledge to apply. Qualified candidates who will/have reached the age of 55 years and interested in re-engagement opportunities are encouraged to apply.