Registration Clerk- Carpenters Motors, Nadi Showroom
- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Registration Clerk position to be based in Nadi. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- Prepare registrations already done for the present day and obtain cheques form the Accounts Department.
- Write out registration plate listing.
- Check all invoices against written instructions on vehicle order form.
- Understand and calculate stamp duty on vehicle purchases accurately.
- Update delivery whiteboard, to show customers current status for delivery.
- Ensure copies of registration papers are attached to original deal documentation.
- Distribute original registration papers to relevant Sales Executive so they can provide to customers.
- Change plate number on vehicles.
- Order and pick up registration plates from LTA.
- Amend any problems with regards to registrations with LTA.
- Carry out other duties assigned by Management.
- At least form 6 level of education or equivalent.
- 1-3 years motor industry related experience.
- Knowledge of vehicle registration procedures.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow instruction and give attention to details.
- A valid and clean Group 2 drivers license will be an advantage.
- Job Application Details Candidates can also email their application, with a cover letter addressing the position requirements and detailed resume covering qualifications and experiences to [email protected] with the subject as "Registration Clerk - Carpenters Motors".