- Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji
- Cuvu, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji is set on a 109-acre private island with a causeway connecting it to the mainland making it the largest Resort in Fiji with 443 elegant guest rooms. We are looking for applicants for the below position:
The successful candidate will be responsible for handling reservations and bookings for the Resort. Specific responsibilities will include liaising with Wholesale and Retail travel agents, directing clients and handling reservations with the Resort, liaising directly with Events/Weddings team for all group bookings and inquiries on rates, specials, promotions, etc. The successful
candidate will also be involved in providing quotes and general information, assisting in compiling statistics and reports, maintaining the reservations filing and correspondence system and carrying out other general duties as directed.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Must have Opera Reservations System experience and other computer programme;
- Excellent communication and selling skills;
- Customer Oriented, team player and dedicated;
- Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills with sales and financial knowledge.
Shangri-La Yanuca Island, Fiji would like to thank and advise all potential applicants that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details Please provide your application stating why you are suitable for this position and include a photograph and an updated resume. Please email your application to recruitment. [email protected]