View more 10 months ago
- Hire and train staff members.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Keep a meticulous record of income and expenses.
- Order ingredients in the correct quantities for the kitchen staff.
- Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Open and close the restaurant on time.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Bookkeeping knowledge.
- Ability to professionally address customer complaints.
You MUST have 2_year plus experience in relevant position:
EXCELLENT PAY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON
- Job Application Details Mail your CV with Passport size photo to: PO PD2, Port Denarau or Drop off in Person email: [email protected] Application closes on Saturday 30th July, 2022