NARHAAR is looking for a suitable candidate for the below position with at least 3-5 years experience to be based in Ba.
A retail manager’s role is to run a store successfully. Working on the shop floor, they are in constant contact with their customers and staff. They are responsible for ensuring their staff give great customer service as well as monitoring the financial performance, inventory and day to day activities of the store.
- Should be well presented and be a good team leader
- Training, supervising and appraising staff
- Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Ability to negotiate long term customer deals
- Preferable experience in white goods, electrical and electronic products
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Organising shop displays and presentation
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Strong communication and basic computer skills (Microsoft)
- Liaising with head office
- Must be punctual to work
- Must have a full (Group 2) driving licence
- Job Application Details How to apply If you are the right candidate and is able to meet the above requirements, email application to [email protected] Applications will close on 29th July, 2022