Opportunity to be part of something great!
Team that believes in results
Vodafone is Fiji’s #1 Mobile network which operates with speed, simplicity and trust to enrich people’s lives by connecting them to each other and the world. We are passionate about results and to be the best We operate in a fast paced and ever changing environment to provide challenging and rewarding careers. At Vodafone we bring out the best in people, live our values and are passionate about what we do.
Retail Sales Consultants – Suva
The Retail Sales Consultant will support, facilitate and provide expertise in maximizing revenue of Vodafone Fiji by achieving sales targets. This role requires the ideal candidate that develops and attains customer experience and sales objectives for our retail outlets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Selling and Marketing Vodafone’s voice and data products, services and solutions to customers
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts and warranties, pulling products from inventory, accepting customer payments and filing the completed orders
- Complete documentation for new connections, change of plans, delivery of hardware, reconciling stock and working closely with Connections and Credit Teams for activations
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions and service features
- Keeping abreast with latest products and services information and changes in the industry
- Maintain knowledge of competitive offers and provide critical market feedback to the relevant stakeholders regarding competition and product/service needs
- Manage customer queries and provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services. Ensure an extraordinary customer experience
- Understand customers’ needs and help them discover how our products meet those needs
- Produce reports, primarily banking, stock control and connections stats
Requirements (Education, Experience and Key Competencies)
- Degree in Management, Marketing, Business Studies, ICT or Equivalent
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Be a smart presenter, have good public relations skills
- Be technology and business savvy and have a pas^sion for marketing
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to deal appropriately with customers and other stakeholders
Job Application Details
An attractive remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience. Other relevant details will be shared with the successful candidate.
Submit your current Resume, Copy of transcripts/qualifications with an Application letter by Monday, 22nd November 2021 on our Career Page via https://www.vodafone.com.fj/about/about-us/careers-page/recruit130
If you think you’ve got what it takes to achieve great things in a dynamic, fast-moving, innovative and customer focused business environment, and reap the rewards of your hard work, then we want to hear from you!!
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Fiji