Sales Administration Supervisor
- Goodman Fielder
- Karsanji Street, Suva, Fij
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
This position will be based at the Central Distribution site in Karsanji Street, Vatuwaqa and will be reporting to the Key Accounts & Regional Sales Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
- Supervising the day-to-day administration operation for the Central Sales team to achieve high performance.
- Ensuring accurate reporting and analysing of sales data, processing of electronic transactions including purchase orders, supplier invoices, sales orders and posting of manual invoices.
- Meeting monthly budget, customer demands and promotional lifts.
- Ensuring accurate account reconciliations are processed on time and all reports are collated and submitted on time.
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coaching and developing the Administration team to improve technical skills and capability.
Key skills and attributes required:
- A Diploma or Degree in Business, Accounting or relevant.
- 3+ years’ experience in office administration. (Sales experience preferred)
- Leadership experience in coaching and developing a high performing team.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- An eye for ‘attention to detail’.
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Job Application Details How to apply If this opportunity appeals to you then click https://myjobsfiji.com/job/25016/sales-administration-supervisor/ and send us your cover letter and CV today! (YOU MUST ATTACH YOUR COVER LETTER AND CURRICULUM VITAE IN ONE PDF FILE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR SHORTLISTING. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED) Only candidates with the experience and qualifications listed need to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for an interview.