- Wyndham Denarau Island
- Nadi, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Learn. Grow. Succeed. Repeat. At Wyndham Destinations, we set the bar at being your best. If you enjoy achieving realistic goals, demonstrate a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then join our re-opening Fiji Sales team today as the Sales Director!
How You’ll Shine
This exciting opportunity, within our beautiful Club Wyndham Denarau Island Resort, is a leadership role that will see you responsible for managing and supporting a team of motivated and passionate frontline Sales Representatives.
Through supportive management, you will lead and motivate your team and assist them in achieving and exceeding their sales targets. You will also be responsible for overseeing site financial management, staff recruitment and development including motivating, coaching and performance management.
What You’ll Bring
- You will have experience in recruitment and training of sales reps, closing tables and leading team members.
- Have a solid track record in meeting KPI’s and setting goals for yourself and a team
- Have experience in financial management of a site
- Be passionate about holidays and travel
- Strong communication skills
- Driven, dedicated and committed with a ‘whatever it takes’ attitude
- Be rewarded for your success in a worldwide, industry-leading organisation
- Motivated to build a long term career in the industry
How You’ll Be Rewarded
Build your career with an international value driven organisation that promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- base salary + commission & bonus
- paid company induction & sales training
- discounted hotel stays across Australia, Fiji, New Zealand
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, apply now and you could be packing your bags and moving to the beautiful islands of Fiji!
Where You’ll Begin Your Journey
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific develops, markets and sells vacation ownership interests in a network of 51 resorts across Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Bali, Thailand, Hawaii, Japan and Europe and serves more than 60,000 vacation owners in Club Wyndham South Pacific.
Wyndham Destinations Asia Pacific is a division of Wyndham Destinations (NYSE: WYND) the world’s largest vacation ownership and exchange company with more than 25,000 associates worldwide. The Pacific corporate offices are located on the Gold Coast in Australia. Across the Asia Pacific region, we have offices in Singapore, Shanghai, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan and Clark in the Philippines.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
- Job Application Details We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.