JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
About Essity (Formerly known as Asaleo Care)
At Essity, we make it easier for hygiene, health, and well-being to be part of everyday life. Essity is a leading hygiene solutions company that is involved in the manufacturing and marketing of leading brands and high-quality products such as Drypers, Libra, Orchid, Viti, Sorbent, Softly, Handee Ultra, Deeko, TORK, and TENA.
Exciting opportunities has arisen for passionate and enthusiastic Sales personnel to join our family and contribute to an already successful business by serving in the following roles;
Van Sales Executive (Central)
About the Role
Reporting to the National Accounts Manager Consumer Sales, the Van Sales Executive — Central role will be to promote & sell all consumer products and creating new business through our strategic direction. The role is also responsible for but not limited to in providing exceptional customer service, cheques and cash handling, banking, managing customer accounts and, delivery of products to the customers.
- Minimum qualification is pass in year 12
- 3 years of demonstrated experience in a similar role and passionate about sales.
- A good team player.
- Exceptional customer service, communication, and people skills.
- Physically fit and willingness to travel.
- A valid manual driver’s license.
- Intermediate computer skills and MS Office applications
If you enjoy being rewarded for your hard work and want to work for a company with strong ethos of taking care, then Essity is the place to be.
We welcome your enquiries and encourage your contact far any queries regarding these roles.
- Job Application Details Applications All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality and should be forwarded to the following: Vacancy “Position Title” Email: [email protected] or Post: GPO Box 427, Suva Applications close at 4.00pm on Friday 29" July 2022 for further information please contact Amitesh Sen on 341 0011.