Sales Executive (Freight Forwarding and Airfreight)
- Shipping Services (Fiji) Pte Ltd
- Lot 2 Nukutuku Rd, Vugalei, Lami Suva, Fiji | Lot 17, Unit 4-5, Naua Road, Westfield, Legalega, Nadi | 12 Marine Drive, Lautoka
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Shipping Services (Fiji) Pte Limited is a 100% locally-owned private company promoting more than 30 years of diversified services from the traditional shipping agent to a full logistics business. Featuring its own purpose-built container freight station, trucking fleet, operating Fiji’s largest container depot company with hire and sales capability, less-than-container load (LCL) forwarding, an in-house air freight and customs clearance team and featuring Fiji’s only portable digital container weighing solution provider with experienced and qualified professionals engaged in the team to deliver premium quality service to its customers.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified, innovative and self-driven professional to be based in the Western division for the position of Sales Executive (Freight Forwarding and Airfreight).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Securing new customers, maintaining and developing existing accounts for LCL and airfreight service activities.
- Meet and exceed the target set for the department.
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits undertaken.
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities
- Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly, monthly sales meetings and regular reporting.
Reporting directly to Freight Forwarding Team Leader, the successful incumbent must have the following pre-requisites:
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must be computer literate and well versed with Microsoft applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Proven sales track record.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to follow up on details.
- Diploma or higher qualification in Sales and Marketing would be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of freight forwarding – sea and air.
Shipping Services (Fiji) Pte Ltd offers an attractive salary package with benefits which will commensurate with qualifications and experience to the successful candidates.
- Job Application Details All applications with a cover letter, a detailed CV and copies of relevant certificates/transcripts and character references are to be addressed to: The Manager Administration, Shipping Services (Fiji) Pte Limited, GPO Box 12671, Suva. Or via email: [email protected] Only SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not shortlisted, we extend our appreciation for considering Shipping Services (Fiji) Pte Limited as a potential employer.