- BTR (Fiji) Pte Limited
- Lot 5, Bulawai Subdivision, Votualevu, Nadi
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BTR (Fiji) PTE Limited based in Nadi offers outsourced business services to organizations located overseas. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Specialist. We are seeking a highly organized individual with attention to detail that is dedicated to achieve and develop your career as you grow with us. If you are willing to go the extra mile, we want to hear from you!
About the position:
We are looking for an organized and experienced Sales Specialist – Wholesale who is full of energy and ready to build rapport with our customers to help create a friendly and easy B2B experience for all. This role will be primarily focused on customer relationship development, generation of new business and customer retention, working closely with our team based in Brisbane.
- Qualify our new customer registrations – review process and touch base with new customers at the registration point to understand their business, identify any potential opportunities, create a timeline of communication and touchpoints.
- Review current customer base to identify viable customers.
- Review and refine current customer categorisation / segmentation and identify their needs.
- Connect with our new customers after making their first orders to gauge their thoughts about the Customer experience and nurture the relationship.
- Follow up inactive customers to find out why they haven’t placed recent orders and escalate any issues.
- Business development activities.
- Identify new market segment opportunities and work with the products team to cater to those industries.
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting.
- Development of monthly sales targets.
- Achieve Sales and KPI targets.
- Work with customer service to create partnership programs to enhance the customer experience.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
The successful applicant must have:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong comprehension of the English language
- Strong ability to convert Customer Interactions to Sales
- Administrative skills in reporting and record keeping.
- Warm, down to earth and “real” – a person who really likes people and enjoys making strong connections with both teammates and customers
- Looks to develop sales opportunities through relationship building rather than sales gimmicks or “hard selling” approaches
- Passionate about homewares – this will be evident in personal activities
- Excellent communication skills – more than just speaking/writing well – this is about choosing positivity to make connections and show warmth
- A sense of humour – have a giggle and find the funny side of life
- Personal presentation – pride in appearance despite this being a casual workplace
- An ability to read the room and adjust accordingly
- Flexibility – can change tacts on a moment’s notice (and be excited by that prospect)
- Personal management – can stay in control in busy times, whilst under pressure
- Desire to be part of a team. More importantly have the social skills to know when a team member is busy and needs some support or assistance and the foresight to drop tools to assist
Qualifications and Experience
To be considered for an opportunity to be interviewed, applicants will need to meet the criteria below:
- Previous sales administration and development experience
- Familiar with CRM platforms
- Customer retention knowledge, ideas and experience
- Able to make “warm outreach” calls such as first customer calls, calling new registrations and talking them through the process
- Experience in identifying and development of new customer base for customer segments
- Lead generation experience
- Great tech skills- be comfortable around technology to pick up new systems where necessary
What you need to do for a chance on an interview?
- The role is full time with potential for overtime. We require demonstrated reliability and flexibility in working hours. Immediate start required.
- All candidates will be required to have already received their first dose and second dose of the COVID 19 vaccination.
- Please provide us with at least 3 active referees from your most recent place of work. Kindly make sure to verify at least two reference checks that you provide for us.
- Job Application Details Application: Please refer to the Vacancy no - BTR20220502 when applying to this particular job ad. Kindly send through your application letter and CV through our company email at [email protected]