- Amex Resources Pte Limited
- Lautoka, Fij
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Security Officer
The position of Security officer consists of protecting property, assets or people which includes guarding, patrolling, and monitoring premises to prevent theft and violence or infractions of rules. Responsibilities include:
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions and provide information during non-business hours.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Escort or drive motor vehicle to transport individuals to specified locations.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors and other personnel to guard against theft and maintain the Security of premises.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent the passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
- Patrol the Company premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure the security of gates.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences.
- Perform duties assigned on a daily basis by the PFSO.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification/Certification as a Security Guard or Military with clean police record.
- Prior experience for at least 3 years as a Security guard for similar level duties. Preference will be given to those who have Port Security experience.
- Knowledge of using Security systems and ISPS Code.
- Valid class 2 Drivers License.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to engage with people at all levels.
- Personal values in trust, honesty, integrity.
- Effective decision maker.
- Job Application Details Please forward written application and resume detailing qualification and experience https://myjobsfiji.com/job/24770/security-officer/