Senior Accounts Clerk
- FA & Company
- FNPF Place, Victoria Parade, Suva, Fiji
Full time Legal
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
FA & COMPANY, a leading Suva based Law Firm has a vacancy for the position of SENIOR ACCOUNTS CLERK to undertake the following duties:
- Prepare and review bank reconciliations
- Post journal entries to general ledger
- Prepare accounting statements including balance sheet, cash flow statement and income statements
- Prepare accounts summaries/reports for higher decision making within business
- Process payroll and prepare payroll reports
- Review accounts payable entries to ensure accuracy of reporting
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications:
- A Diploma in Accounting or equivalent;
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role; and
- Competent in Excel and MYOB.
A competitive Salary is afforded to the right Applicant.
Accountant, Accounting Jobs (Other)
JOB OPEN TO:
Fiji Residents Only
- Job Application Details If you are interested in the position and meet the above criteria please submit your CV, with a cover letter outlining what sets you apart and how you will contribute to the firm, two referees reports and a passport sized photo to Senior Accounts Clerk, by email to [email protected].