Senior Admin Coordinator
- Altitude Refrigeration
- Nadi Back Road, Nadi, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Altitude Refrigeration Solutions is a progressive, specialist mechanical services and refrigeration contractor with Group head office in the Gold Coast, Australia, and regional office in Nadi and fabrication facility in Suva. We operate throughout Australia, New Zealand and South Pacific.
Due to growth of our Fiji operation we are seeking an experienced Senior Admin Coordinator for our Nadi office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years current experience in administration and clerical roles with a background in HR Management, OH&S and Business Process improvement.
Senior Admin Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- HR management – provides assistance in human resource management
- Advertising for new positions within the company
- Coordinating interviews for successful applicants
- Preparation of documentation for new recruits
- Maintaining staff files up to date at all times
- Assisting in performance management and monitoring KPI’s
- Providing information on educational, training and growth opportunities.
- Reducing staff burnout.
- Managing Reward & Recognition incentives for staff
- Process Improvement – recording all processes and procedures in the company.
- Preparing process maps for all major functions performed by the company
- Preparing Operations Manual for the company including all processes, procedures, policies
- Auditing all processes regularly to ensure staff compliance
- Identifying relationships between systems ensuring seamless operations
- Promote and embed a culture of improvement and operational excellence
- Review and develop dashboard reporting and data analysis to create end-to-end business intelligence
- OH &S
- Implement and maintain OH&S best practices.
- Conduct ongoing training on OH&S for on-site and in the workplace staff
- Continual auditing of OH&S within the company
- Provides general administrative support to Management & Directors to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and expediting work results.
Senior Admin Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
College or University degree or diploma or equivalent education required
5 years of administrative experience
Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Job Application Details Applications: Email you CV and cover letter to: [email protected]