Senior Heavy Mobile Plant Technician- CARPTRAC
- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
- Carpenter Street, Suva, Fij
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Heavy Mobile Plant Technician to be based in Carptrac, Suva. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
- Carry out service and repairs of all Caterpillar machines including non-Caterpillar products available for our workshop, on field and garage.
- Be able to rebuild machines and their components.
- Attend to breakdown calls in Fiji and outer Islands.
- Be able to conduct general consultation with customers in terms of product maintenance.
- Maintain an open networking mindset in order to bring more business opportunities for the company.
- Attend to any other job assigned by his/her Superior.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Completion of Apprenticeship /trade qualification
- At least minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar field (with earthmoving equipment, CAT machines etc.)
- Must be computer literate in order to understand & work around Caterpillar and Carptrac computer systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with better understanding of customers and their needs.
- Must have a valid driving license (unrestricted).
- Job Application Details If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be submitted on myjobsfiji.com by clicking on "Apply Now" or emailed to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.