We invite applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of:
Senior HFQ Technician — HFQ Power Plant
- Implement and supervise long and short-term power house daily installation, maintenance, operation plan.
- Oversee the completion of running data evaluations and feasibility studies.
- Ensure designs and applications are consistent with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure safe; efficient and continuous power generation in order to meet the company’s power demand.
- Coordinate and supervise all site operation, maintenance including the gen-sets running data acquisition, data processing, data storage, calculation of reserves.
- Recognize options and advise on actions to adopt best practices for engineering.
- Inspect, analyse , record calibration results and conduct overall maintenance
- Coordinate with management team to resolve project issues in correct and timely manner
- Provide efficient solutions in terms of operation and maintenance
Qualification/ Experience and Knowledge::
- Minimum of 8 — 10 years’ experience, including 5 years as a HFO power plant operation technician at senior lever in the power plant instrument selection, installation, operation;
- University degree in B.E or B.Tech is preferred;
- Technical qualification and skills in Electrical; Instrumentation and Mechanical field specifically in HFO power generation and transmission is essential;
Job Application Details
If you meet the above requirements and the challenges the positions offer attract you, please forward your application and resume with supporting documents via E-Mail to [email protected]
Applications close on 04th December 2021
Please say that you got this job advertisement through Jobs Fiji