Senior Relationship Manager
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
BSP Financial Group Limited (BSP) is a modern and energetic bank with the largest branch, rural and electronic banking networks in Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Cook Islands, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, Cambodia and Laos. BSP is committed to providing the highest level of service combined with market leading financial solutions to our customers.
If you feel it is time for a new creative and challenging environment, come join BSP. We have an immediate vacancy in our Corporate Banking Business Unit for the role of:
Applications are invited from qualified, dedicated and experienced personnel for this position reporting to the General Manager Corporate and based at Level 3 BSP Life Centre, Suva.
The incumbent will be responsible for the acquisition of new banking clients and the expansion/retention of existing relationships ensuring the needs of the customer and the Bank are consistently met.
1. Manage a portfolio of customers, grow value through cross selling and ensure that excellent customer satisfaction levels are constantly maintained.
2. Develop and implement effective plans to grow lending and deposit volumes in order to achieve the profitability targets.
3. Identify prospective business clients to grow the portfolio.
4, Present lending applications in accordance with BSP’s Lending Policies.
5. Ensure that credit analysis is of high standard that meets requirements for review and approval.
6, Build rapport with customers by demonstrating a genuine interest in their business.
7, Effectively manage and resolve customer complaints.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Finance or Economics.
- At least 5 years’ experience in lending.
- Proven Relationship Management experience.
- Sound understanding of Credit Processes and other Financial Services legislations, standards and best practices.
- Ability to think and work strategically using initiative and taking ownership.
- Professional and target oriented with ability to work with little supervision and meet strict deadlines.
In line with the Government’s Health and Safety at Work (General Workplace Conditions) Regulations, all applicants must demonstrate that they have received both doses of the COVID19 vaccine or provide the necessary exemption from the Ministry of Health. This will be an essential qualification for employment.
This is a demanding yet satisfying role within a growing organisation and an appropriate salary package will be negotiated to secure a high calibre candidate.
- Job Application Details Forward your application with your CV including at least three references to: Head of Talent Management Level 12, BSP Suva Central Building Cre Renwick and Pratt Street Suva. Applications may also be emailed to [email protected] . For further information, please contact Angelin Chen, Head of Talent Management on 323 4460 or [email protected]