Service Manager- Light Mechanical Repairs
- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
- Remote (Walu Bay, Suva, Fiji)
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Motors, a division of Carpenters Fiji Pte Limited and a recognized leader in the Motoring Industry in Fiji, is seeking applications from interested candidates for the Service Manager position to be based in our LMR Workshop in Walubay, Suva. If you believe you are ready to join our dynamic team we want to hear from you!
The Service Manager is responsible for managing field service technicians, training, and service operations. This position will be working to increase sales, improve service and will be striving to implement corporate strategy in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure service is performed at the highest level and operate the department profitably.
- Set goals and objectives for the department which includes; an annual operating budget and a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business.
- Ensure implementation of all predefined targets and objectives through regular KPI monitoring.
- Encouraging technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through periodic technical training on new systems and components offered by the automotive manufacturers.
- Work effectively in a team environment to monitor, log, resolve, and escalate issues with installations and service of equipment.
- Ensure and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- A Trade Certificate in Automotive Engineering (Apprenticeship Certificate would be and added advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Automotive industry with added 2 years experience in a managerial role.
- Good technical background with management training; technical and non-technical training.
- Knowledge of customer engagement, service marketing and organisational growth strategies.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to continuously pursue growth opportunities with a view to widen client base for the service department.
JOB OPEN TO:
- Job Application Details If you meet the above criteria and interested in the above position, please send a written application, with a detailed resume by clicking on the "Apply Now" button or email: [email protected]