JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
This position will be based at the Feed Mill in Nausori reporting to the Production Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
· Ensuring all daily targets for the shift are achieved.
· Improving operational efficiencies to increase production output.
· Ensuring product quality meets required specification.
· Ensuring all finished goods are packed and transferred to the warehouse to meet DIFOT objectives.
· Control inventory and stock management.
· Collating and submitting accurate KPI input, records, documents and shift reports on time.
· Managing contractors on site in line with PTW, JSA and company policies and procedures.
· Leading and improving team capability in order to meet increasing business demands.
· Fostering a consistent culture of continuous improvement & behaviours for all employees to achieve yield and productivity targets.
· Ensuring company quality, hygiene and food safety standards are adhered to at all times.
Key skills and attributes required:
· A Diploma or Degree in a relevant field or
· A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in similar role preferably in a FMCG company.
· Proven experience in influencing and leading teams.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Proficient user of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· A valid group 2 and 9 driver’s licenses with no demerit points.
· Holding a group 4 driver’s license would be an advantage.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to do shift work.
- Job Application Details If this position appeals to you then send through your cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees – with one being the immediate or most recent supervisor/manager and vaccination card to [email protected] with the email subject as the “Position Title”. Kindly note only email applications will be accepted. Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 23rd September 2022.