Store Manager – Suva
- Pacific Coatings Limited
- Sigatoka, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Pacific Coatings PTE Ltd (Dulux Fiji) is a leading Manufacturer and Distributor of Paint Products in Fiji. PCL is home to some of Fiji’s most recognised and trusted brands which include Dulux, Berger. Intergrain. Cabots, PPG, Parchem, Hempel & Selleys.
We are seeking committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our dynamic team.
STORE MANAGER – SIGATOKA
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager, develop strategies in growing the business within the territory by identifying potential
customers, assessing sales opportunities as well as servicing existing customers.
- Analyse competitor activities in the territory and devise appropriate sales strategies to achieve set revenue targets.
- Overall operational management of the OTC and ensuring all required duties are completed within the specified deadlines,
- Work closely with marketing and technical teams with introduction and marketing of new and existing products.
- Maintaining regular customer vis ts, budding rapport with all stakeholders and ensuring all customer queries and complaints are
handled in a professional manner.
- Minimum pass in Fiji Seventh Form Examination or a Certificate/ Diploma in Business/Marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, and/or Retail Management.
- Knowledge and experience within the Paint Industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and people skills wth an ability to build long term relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
We offer an above-market salary, and other benefits, in line with experience and skill set.
- Job Application Details If you are interested in this role, please forward your application with a detailed resume Hand-delivered to 15-21 Nukuwatu St, Lami.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs