Storeman (Carpenters Shipping)
- Carpenters Fiji PTE Limited
- Edinburgh Drive, Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Carpenters Shipping is a well-established shipping & customs agency, freight forwarding and heavy transport and logistics business. We are seeking to employ experienced and proactive individual for the Storeman position to be based in Suva.
- Prioritise incoming and outgoing stock as per our inventory management procedure.
- Carry out stocktake, reconciliation and data entry.
- Control stock levels and order stocks to maintain required inventory.
- General housekeeping maintenance of the workspace.
- Carry out other jobs as required by Management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Clean and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work independently.
- Reliable and honest individual with strong work ethic.
- A good team player with capability to work long hours at times including weekends, as and when required.
- An energetic and able to meet deadlines with a “Can do” attitude.
- Job Application Details If you have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed then we will surely like to hear from you! Written Application and detailed CV can be emailed to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.