JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Southern Cross Foods Pte Limited is a food manufacturing entity of CJ Patel Group of Companies. We specialise in production of noodles, extruded snacks and confectionery for Fiji and International markets and a co-manufacturer for Nestle. We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Engineering Storeman to be based in Ba.
- Manage and receipt all stock movement (outward and inward inventory)
- Monitor stock against agreed inventory levels and re-order as required
- Participate in stock counts and carry out reconciliation against system inventory
- Maintain appropriate codes for all items and ensure full traceability of all stored materials/items
- Issue materials as per stores requisition system and maintain records.
- Report damage to incoming materials or equipment and process claims where required
- Produce various reports (as requested) and contribute to the compilation of stores operational procedures
- Relevant qualification with at least two years of work experience as a Stock Clerk/Storeman or in a similar role
- Working knowledge of stores management techniques and systems, particularly in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate with MS office application (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A valid group 2 driving license
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and organizational skills
A market competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Job Application Details How to apply: Interested candidate who meet the above criteria can apply online via link: https://app.hrmonise.com/job/southern-cross-foods/engineering-storeman For enquiries contact Human Resources Department on Phone: 6674322