Supply Chain Analyst – Contract
- Goodman Fielder
- Karsanji Street, Suva, Fij
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
This position will be based at the Central Distribution site in Karsanji Street, Vatuwaqa., reporting to the Distribution Manager.
The nature of the role includes:
- Analysing a vast amount of data including delivery schedules and reconciliation reports to identify key factors that cause errors with a focus on elimination of all errors.
- Developing and understanding of supply chain best practices to analyse and review all underperforming areas.
- Identifying database management system needs and work with key stakeholders for the implementation of the right system.
- Identifying continuous improvement initiatives for leaner processes and cost reduction.
- Meeting with key stakeholders on a monthly basis to make recommendations based on research and predictions for continuous improvement.
Key skills and attributes required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in a FMCG company.
- Experience working in a large complex, fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and hit the ground running.
- A strong commitment to delivering standards of the highest quality.
- Sound understanding of Supply Chain operations
- Proven record in process improvement.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Excel and MRP systems
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Job Application Details If this opportunity appeals to you then please do not hesitate to apply now. Please send your cover letter and CV, to: Human Resources Goodman Fielder International (Fiji) Pte Limited Private Mail Bag No. 30 Suva Or email to: [email protected]