Team Leader Human Resources
- Fiji Post
- Suva, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Summary of Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
• Handle end to end general employee issues and make recommendations to the Head of HR.
• Assist and / or conduct investigations of employees for disciplinary matters and be Secretariat for Disciplinary Committee.
• Coordinate renewal / non-renewal of employees and recommend action to the Head of Human Resources
• Analyze, and review policies and regulations for employee matters and where appropriate develop policies for approval in consultation with Head of HR.
• Take the lead role in the coordination of the company’s recruitment assessments for both internal and external recruitment.
• Assist the managers in developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms and shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
• Coordinate and deal with the recruitment and selection administration required by HR policies relating to the appointment of new employees. This will include the management of reemployment checks, reference and clearance ensuring that these are fully carried out and completed in a timely manner.
• Ensure new employees receive all relevant starter documentation and that conditional offers are prepared and contracts of employment are signed and issued.
• Ensure new employees personal file are created and that all new employee details are accurately set up on the company’s HR database systems.
• Support Line Managers / Supervisors with all probation reviews and to ensure that all probation reviews are completed in a timely manner.
Qualifications & Experience:
• The candidate must have a degree in HR, Industrial Relations, Management or related field.
• Minimum of 3 years in HR or similar work.
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Suite
• Relevant professional membership is desirable but not essential.
• Sound understanding of Employment Laws
• In-depth knowledge of research, data analysis and report presentation techniques.
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects, competent to analyze facts and present recommendations effectively in oral and written form.
- Job Application Details Applicants must complete the Employment Application Form available from www.postfiji.com.fj and have it sent to the address below: “Vacancy Number: Title” Head of Human Resources Post Fiji Pte. Limited P O Box 40 SUVA Or electronically Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted by Post Fiji Pte Limited, your application has not been successful and we thank you for your interest in applying. Post Fiji Pte. Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer