JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Fiji International Telecommunication Pte Limited (FINTEL) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amalgamated Telecom Holdings Ltd (ATHL), a pubiic listed entity. We are seeking interested applicants to join our team.
Technical Officer (Network Operations Centre)
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer an efficient and professional service regarding network services over the phone.
- To provide technical support and product development.
- Monitoring, measuring and recommending ways to improve network performance and the customer’s experience.
- Contributes in the research and development of new telecommunications technology.
- Sound knowledge on relevant network architecture.
- Keep abreast of technology, development and integration appraisal reviews where applicable.
- Diploma in Engineering (electronics or telecommunicatons) with 3-2 years’ work experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively to solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Positive approach and drive for results.
- Work Health & Safety awareness.
- Job Application Details Interested applicants can send in your curriculum vitae and a detailed cover letter to [email protected] fintelfiji.com Application closes at 4.00pm on 29th July, 2022.