JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Please note I am currently looking to recruit Experienced TFL workers. Technicians who has knowledge and Know-how of Fibre Cabling will be given first preference.
The successful candidate needs to have a minimum of 3yrs experience in the telecommunication industry.
Please read the description below and send CV to the email address provided if this listing relates to you
- Seeking an Experienced Telecommunications Fibre Technician to join our Team to help upgrade and maintain the telecommunications network
- We offer The opportunity to join an established dynamic and growing organisation that truly values its team.
- We currently are seeking Fibre Technician to join our growing team based in Auckland.
- As a Fibre Technician, you will carry out fibre installations as well as remedial work ensuring works are completed to industry and Company standards.
Please note this position will be better suited to a Fibre technician who has BAU knowledge and experience As a Fibre Technician, you will be responsible for the following:
- Fibre installations including cabling and fusion splicing in domestic as well as commercial properties.
- Fibre and cable laying from boundary to premises.
- Diagnostics of faults in cabling and/or in equipment.
- Performs site surveys.
- Assesses and documenting current site network configuration and user requirements.
- Diagnosing and resolving network and system faults to ensure optimal networking functionality.
- Setting up the LAN for customers’ equipment to the industry specifications.
- Accurately test fibre (multi-mode and single-mode) cable to required certification Integrating and configuring telecommunication devices and tools to industry standards.
- Connects fibre optic cables to networking outlets and between network outlets.
- Thrusting and underground cabling for residential customers, consenting & open trench work.
- Pole Climbing and Surveying.
Skills and attributes, we are looking for:
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role in the telecommunications industry including new installations and remedial work or relevant tertiary qualification in telecommunications, information technology at level 4 or higher Highest regard for the health and safety of everyone on site, and the public
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong logic in fault finding and problem-solving ability
- Full driver’s license and the ability to drive manual Vehicles
- Enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude with a strong work ethic
- Be physically fit
- Please note, a drug test and MOJ check is required as part of the recruitment process for this role.
- Job Application Details Please send your CV and application letter to the email address below: David Kumar Send applications to [email protected]