- ANZ Bank
- Namaka, Nadi, Fiji
JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
About the Role
- Be part of an organisation that values diversity, inclusion and respect
- Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development
- Reports to the Assistant Manager-Pacific
Role Location: ANZ Namaka Branch, Fiji
As a Teller, you will be accountable for meeting customers’ financial transaction needs. In addition to this, it is expected that you will provide exceptional customer service and contribute to branch performance by identifying unmet customer needs and referring customers to the respective bankers.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Relevant experience in customer service in the banking industry with knowledge on bank products
- Exceptional time management and customer service skills
- Computer literate and ability to use MS Office Suite
- Demonstrates ability to solve problems and to exercise sound judgment
- Sound understanding of compliance and customer confidentiality
- Attention to detail and a positive attitude with a growth mindset
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We’re just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We’ll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
- Job Application Details About ANZ Bank