JOB DESCRIPTION & SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
Greymouse is the pioneer and reputable BPO operating in Fiji and Philippines
We deliver Managed IT services and Virtual Assistants in various business processes and Co-location facilities to the world, 24×7.
We are dedicated to providing professional managed services and project delivery for our clients. We are committed to customer service, technology and to building a community of liked minded individuals. Our client is a small, family-owned business. Their services are commercial insurance brokerage that specialises in Property, Public Liability and Asset/Equipment Insurance. This role requires administrative support for their day-to-day functions of a small insurance brokerage. This may include responding to emails, word processing, data entry (inputting client details), corresponding (written and verbal) with service providers (e.g. banks, marketing agency, IT providers, etc). General Insurance experience would be beneficial but not necessary.
· Drafting correspondence to clients and insurance companies (in English)
· Reviewing outstanding payments
· Data entry maintenance for new business reporting
· Reviewing marketing material being done for us in Chinese
· Inbox and calendar management
· Answering and forwarding phone calls
· Other general administrative tasks as requested by the Director
What do you need to get this awesome opportunity to work with us?
· Professional English (spoken and writing) skills
· Proficient Mandarin skills is a MUST
· Atleast 1 to 2 years’ work experience as a Virtual Assistant
· You must love to work in an office and had previous work experience
· Proficient with the Microsoft suite (including Outlook, MS Teams and Microsoft Word)
· Strong team work ethics. If you like to work by yourself do not apply!
· Flexible with your working hours: you might have to work back late or weekends and public
· Logical thinker who thrives on the challenge of solving problems and can think outside the square
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
· Exceptional Microsoft Office skills
· Attention to detail
· An excellent communicator
- Job Application Details This is truly a unique opportunity that Greymouse is offering to YOU in SUVA FIJI. If you want to be part of something BIG send your updated CVs to [email protected] . We are keen to have you on board and together deliver the service to the client.